This Program is funded by California utility ratepayers and is being developed, implemented, and offered by Willdan to Southern California Edison (SCE) customers through a contract with SCE under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission (“CPUC”). This Program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and Program funds are provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until Program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements apply. Customers who choose to participate in this Program are not obligated to purchase any additional goods or services offered by Implementer. The trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
- The measures available to you will depend on your specific property. At a high level, they will range from indoor and outdoor lighting to HVAC, controls, high-efficiency water heaters and kitchen equipment, and electrification. A list of measures can be found HERE.
- The measures installed do not guarantee a certain amount of energy savings.
- An estimate of kWh savings, measures, price and billing cycle will be available prior to enrollment.
- The implementer of this Program is Willdan Energy Solutions, our parent company is Willdan Group Incorporated.
- For customer service related to this project, please contact 844-387-5463 or MFEEP@willdan.com.
- The price of your project is subject to the measures and services you’ve selected and will be provided prior to customer enrollment
- When signing a contract under this Program, the contract shall not exceed the required time to implement the energy efficiency measure and conduct post-installation measurement and verification (if required).
- The Program may be modified, suspended, or terminated at any time without prior notice. This Program does not have an associated cost for customer enrollment. Customer shall have the right to withdraw from the Program with no financial obligations at any time prior to installation by notifying Willdan in writing.
- The customer shall not be billed by Willdan for work performed under this Program unless the customer selects Willdan to perform the project implementation. Billing shall be in accordance with the project installation contract between Customer and its installer.
- Low-income, deed-restricted Multifamily customers may be eligible for SCE’s low or no-cost Energy Savings Assistance Program.
- You can expect to receive financing options or an incentive to support in covering the Program costs. It is the customer’s prerogative to choose either from Willdan’s financing options or those available in the market for its Project or Measure.
- You are not required to utilize any financing options provided, offered, or identified by Willdan.
- For each financing option provided, offered, or identified by Willdan, disclosure of all financing costs, interest rates, and associated terms any conditions, as well as the all-inclusive price and price break down including all costs, incentive costs, installation costs, financing costs, interest rates, and any additional costs, charges or fees will be provided.
- For each financing option provided, offered, or identified by Willdan, identification of the party providing the financing and whether Customer will be required to enter into an agreement between customer and the party providing such financing will be provided.
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply and will be included in Program documentation provided to you prior to enrollment in the Customer Implementer Agreement which is available HERE.
- Willdan is not a representative of SCE or otherwise affiliated with SCE. SCE has contracted with Willdan Energy Solutions to develop, implement and offer the Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program to eligible SCE customers.